Father-To-Be Zion Williamson Is Expecting A Girl Baby Soon!

Zion Williamson will have a daughter. The star of the Pelicans is having a girl with his lover, whose name is Ahkeema. The happy couple had a party on June 3 to find out the gender of the baby. According to her Instagram and a video she shared Tuesday on YouTube, the party was held

Zion Williamson will have a daughter. The star of the Pelicans is having a girl with his lover, whose name is Ahkeema. The happy couple had a party on June 3 to find out the gender of the baby. According to her Instagram and a video she shared Tuesday on YouTube, the party was held in a fancy house.

Below we have provided every social media post they did from the gender reveal ceremony with a caption along the posts. Williamson and Ahkeema can be seen cheering in the four-minute video as pink fireworks go off behind a sign that says

“Boy or Girl.” “June 3rd, I invited all my family and close friends to help us celebrate 🎉 our new addition to our family,” Ahkeema wrote on her Instagram page, which identifies her as a video creator named Rose.

Check out the post below:

Rose is also listed as her name on her YouTube page. The gender reveal party was in the garden of the house. There was a chef-prepared dinner, a bar, baby games, and many blue and pink treats. The couple’s guests ate under white tents while the couple sat at their table with a heart-shaped rose decoration and a sonogram picture. They also gave food bags to thank their guests for coming.

“You’re going to see this at some point,” Williamson said at the beginning of the video. “I don’t know what the future holds, but mommy and daddy love you. “If you don’t know nothing else in this world, know that mommy and daddy love you for life.”

Ahkeema looked at Williamson and said, “Aw, you’re so sweet.” The former first-round pick was also wearing a shirt with a funny saying on the back. , “I’m here because I don’t want to get yelled at.”

Another Instagram post from their gender reveal ceremony:

Ahkeema posted a collection of pictures from the gender reveal party, where she wore a beautiful white dress and then switched to a black one.

“Thank you 🙏 God for blessing my family with an addition 👶🏽 we will give her unconditional love, guidance, protection & a family we are so grateful for #babywilliamson ♥️💜,” Ahkeema wrote on Instagram. “Thank you friends,family & staff and of course my aunt who helped me bring my vision together.”

Williamson is pretty private about his personal life, so he didn’t post about his pregnancy or share his gender on any social media site. It’s unclear when or how the Jordan Brand player, who is 22, and Ahkeema got together. From what her Instagram says, she has her own real estate business.

You can see a video below which indicates her being a real estate business owner:

We hope you enjoyed this post! If you did, please follow us on Twitter, @venturejolt, so that you can return for more great content.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdga3xyfo6zoKimXay2rbjImqSsp55ir6Ku2GadmqyYmr9w

Share!