Who is Jimmie Herrod 'AGT'? Wiki, Biography, Age, Boyfriend, Family, Net worth, Career & More

Jimmie Herrod (born in 1991; Age: 30 years) is an American singer, musical artist, and performer from Portland, Oregon. He is originally from Pacific Northwest. Many people know him after he participated in the American hit reality television show called Americas Got Talent season 16.

Jimmie Herrod (born in 1991; Age: 30 years) is an American singer, musical artist, and performer from Portland, Oregon. He is originally from Pacific Northwest. Many people know him after he participated in the American hit reality television show called America’s Got Talent season 16.

This part of the Talent Show was released on June 1st, 2021 hosted by Terry Crews. Sofía Vergara, Simon Cowell, Howie Mandel, and Heidi Klum are the judges of AGT 2021.

https://twitter.com/JimmieHerrod/status/1425471029321748483

Jimmie Herrod Wiki (Bio, Age & Trivia)

Jimmie Herrod Biography / Wikipedia (Birth date & Early Life)

Jimmie Herrod Wiki:- There is not much information regarding his birthday but as per AGT’s Wikipedia page, Jimmie Herrod is 30 years old as of 2021. He was born to his parents in the year 1991 in Pacific Northwest.

He completed his primary and secondary education from his hometown and later decided to pursue his passion which is singing. This singer moved to The United States of America a few years back in order to do so.

For his college education, Herrod first studied at Cornish College of the Arts. He received a bachelor’s degree in music composition and performance. Later, this performer went to attend Portland State University for his master’s degree. He holds a Masters of Music in Jazz Studies.

Jimmie Herrod’s Family (Parents, Siblings & Ethnicity)

His real full birth name is Jimmie Dale Herrod Jr. There are not many details about his parents but on August 01, 2020, this singer dedicated an emotional post to his father on the occasion of his birthday where he expressed his feelings by writing –

July 31st is my dad’s birthday and I really can’t express how lucky I am to have him in my life, and to know him for who he is, funny, intelligent, complicated like all of us, and caring.

I’ve been blessed to say he’s embraced me, not in just my gifts, or in being proud of what I’ve accomplished, but also in welcoming the people I love into his life without reservation.

The night before his birthday I was discussing exes with a friend (as one does hehe 😂) and had to hold back tears remembering when he called me, worried about the safety of my partner at the time, due to protests in his country.

It shook me that he could be so concerned about someone I loved, someone he himself had only met once. Every time I think about that, it shakes me. Deeply. I remember that I learn to love through the ways I see others display their love.

Happy birthday dad.

Thank you for the lessons.

I love you”.

There is no picture of Jimmie Herrod’s mother I was able to find out on his social media but I will update him about his family information more in the near future. He is of African ethnicity. I believe he has at least one sister and brother (names are not available). Talking about his sexuality then Jimmie Herrod is homosexual and is dating Ruslan Kamalov.

Read AlsoWho is Rick Harrison’s Wife? Everything You Need to Know About Deanna Burditt

Jimmie Musical Career & America’s Got Talent Participation

Jimmie Herrod Biography:- In the early days of his music career, Jimmie Herrod started to work as a part-time Jazz teacher during his post-graduation days. During his time in Seattle, this singer used to work at the musical theater scene at ArtsWest.

He also spent some time working at the 5th Avenue Theater 8. Due to his talent, he got an opportunity to become a featured soloist with the Oregon Symphony’s showcase. He performed as a lead in the 2018 TedX series. Jimmie even performed with ODESZA which is an American electronic music duo consists of Harrison Mills and Clayton Knight.

Apart from this, he also regularly performs with the Pink Martini band as a vocalist. He even attended numbers musical tours with this band. His job gives him an opportunity to showcase his talent in various parts of the world such as Canada, Europe, and the United States of America. In 2018, he released his debut single track Exodus with the help of Pink Martini.

However, his careers’ breakthrough performance came after Jimmie Herrod participated in America’s Got Talent 2021. As per the source, Herrod sang ‘Tomorrow’ by Annie During his audition for which he received Golden Buzzer from Sofía Vergara. At that time, Simon Cowell also asked him to perform on some other song but he didn’t prepare any other song. By receiving Golden Buzzer, Jimmie Herrod directly entered the Quarterfinals. 

During the quarterfinals, he received a standing ovation from all the judges after he performed on the song ‘Pure Imagination’ from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. He now entered the semi-finals along with Peter Rosalita by the time I am writing this article. He even shared his emotion on Instagram by writing

When I tell y’all I was about ready to pack my bags 🧳 😮‍💨 @peter.rosalita is a dream, to have his talent at his age, I don’t want to see anyone have their spotlight dimmed, but especially no one as special as him.

@agt and @nbc have no problem playing these little games with me 🤣🙈 so glad we can continue in the competition together Peter ❤️😂

Next stop, the Semi-Finals”.

6 Facts You Didn’t Know About Jimmie Herrod

• Ruslan Kamalov is the name of a man who has Jimmie’s heart. They even posts picture with each other numerous time on social media platforms.
  • On September 16, 2011, this artist first released his IG post.
  • His appearance in the one of the hit America’s reality show gave him a huge recognization on Instagram. As of now, he has  more than 25000 followers on the picture sharing application but these numbers are increasing everyday thanks to AGT’s popularity.
  • Apart from singing, travelling is his one of the other passions and he visited many places such as Hawaii, Miami, Brussels, etc.
  • He is a big time fan of Mariah Carey and he even told about it to his follower on Instagram by writing this post

For those who don’t know, I’m a massive @mariahcarey fan and I can’t can’t can’t get over this shirt @casdemayo gifted me from LA’s amazing @theplusbus shop ❤️🤣🙏🏼

• Pokémon is his favorite animated series.

Social Media Profile(s)

• Instagram: jimmie_herrod
  • Twitter: JimmieHerrod
  • Facebook: Jimmie.Dale.Herrod.Jr
  • ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLequcyinGaglae%2FsLCO

Share!