Brittany Smallwood Obituary, In Loving Memory Of Brittany Smallwood Death

Brittany Smallwood Obituary, Death Once again, I dont know what to say since Im at a loss for words, and Im not sure how to respond to this. There is a chance that some of you have already heard, and it is almost certain that some of you will be able to recall her. It

Brittany Smallwood Obituary, In Loving Memory Of Brittany Smallwood - Death

Brittany Smallwood Obituary, Death – Once again, I don’t know what to say since I’m at a loss for words, and I’m not sure how to respond to this. There is a chance that some of you have already heard, and it is almost certain that some of you will be able to recall her. It is possible that some of you have already heard. My dear friend and former coworker Brittany Smallwood passed away yesterday, and the void she leaves behind will be difficult to bear. When I originally started Longrider Leather, the very first person I decided to hire to assist me in running the company was Brittany.

She has been with me ever since. My regulars are aware of the fact that I regard every member of my team, which includes them and themselves, to be a part of my family. This sentiment extends to every member of my team. The people on my team are like an extended part of my family to me. Brittany has been thought of as a member of our family since the beginning, and this is something that will not change in the foreseeable future. Please pray for her loved ones and those who are close to her at this trying time. She needs your support more than ever. They are in more of a bind than they were before and want your aid more than ever.

As soon as I am in possession of further information, I will communicate with you on which choice I will make regarding the arrangements as soon as I can. At this moment, there is literally nothing I can do to provide any measure of relief to my agony. This was the very last picture that the two of us took together when we were going to see Jamie Johnson perform, and it was captured in this frame. RIP. It is my most sincere and profound hope that you are presently perched on the most amazing motorbike that has ever been thought of while reading this. I hope that this message finds you well.

ncG1vNJzZmismJqwtr7RnqWtp5Kewbat0bJlnKedZK%2BztdOtmKexXai6orjLsKaonF2kr6rA1JqpsmWZo3qtu9WipaBlnZq6sL7YZqafZZKntrXAwKewZqudlrmtw86om2aclZbBqXs%3D

Share!