Why Did Lucy Letby Do It? What Did Lucy Letby Do? Know the Motive Behind Killing Babies

Why Did Lucy Letby Do It? British Nurse Lucy Letby was convicted of murdering seven newborns and attempted other child murders, she is now sentenced to her whole life in prison. Why the way, what was the motive behind killing infants? Lets know.

Why Did Lucy Letby Do It? British Nurse Lucy Letby was convicted of murdering seven newborns and attempted other child murders, she is now sentenced to her whole life in prison. Why the way, what was the motive behind killing infants? Let’s know.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Why Did Lucy Letby Do It?

Lucy Letby, 33, killed seven babies and attacked at least 13 children at the Countess of Chester Hospital in Chester between 2015 and 2016. She was first arrested in 2018 in connection with murdering newborn infants.

Then, she was released on bail but later reattempted to kill several babies in the hospital. In 2919 and 2020, she was rearrested.

Lucy confesses that she is an “EVIL” she “DID” this. There were several notes found in her house where she wrote, “I don’t deserve to live. I killed them on purpose because I’m not good enough to care for them. I will never marry or have children.

See also  Lucy Letby Family: Lucy Letby Parents, Does Lucy Letby have a Boyfriend? Know Partner or Husband

She further wrote in her diary that “I will never know what it’s like to have a family.”

What Did Lucy Letby Do?

While working as a neonatal nurse at the Countess of Chester Hospital in the city of Chester, in northwestern England, Letby killed several babies during her nursing career by injecting harmful medician.

A prosecutor, Pascale Jones said, “She perverted her learning and weaponized her craft to inflict harm, grief, and death,” he added, “Her attacks were a complete betrayal of the trust placed in her.”

The 33-year-old nurse, Lucy Letby had worked as a nurse since 2011. In 2020, her final arrest, she was charged with eight counts of murder and 10 counts of attempted murder.

She will spend the rest of her life in prison with no chance of release. Her trial with a conclusion lasted from October 2022 to August 2023. She was found guilty of seven babies and attempting to murder six others during a year period.

See also  How Did Lucy Letby Kill Babies? Check Evidence

Lucy Letby Motive Behind Killing Babies

Lucy’s handwriting left experts baffled, she wrote in her diary with a confession, “I killed them on purpose because I’m not good enough for them and I am a horrible evil person. I don’t deserve Mum and Dad. The world is better off without me.”

She also scrawled, “There are no words. I am an awful person – I pay every day for that. I can’t breathe. I can’t focus. Kill myself right now. Overwhelming fear/panic. I’ll never have children or marry. I’ll never know what it’s like to have a family. NO HOPE.”

She became the most prolific serial killer of children in modern British history after killing several innocent babies. Letby is scheduled to be sentenced on 21 August.

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunDDx7JknaGUYrm2r9hmo56skq56pbuMoqtmr5iWwW6wyJ1kpa2TrnqtsdObsGacn2K4r7vWZquhnV2ivLW11Z5km52Ynrulecqio6Whnpx6o63BopysZw%3D%3D

Share!