Blac Chyna Announces Cross-Dresser Bobrisky As Ambassador for Her Luxury Hair Brand

PAY ATTENTION: Empowering lives, one story at a time. Briefly News launched a YouTube channel Briefly TV. Subscribe now! American top model Blac Chyna has named socialite Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky, as a brand ambassador for her premium hairline, Hearts Pure.

• Cross-dresser Bobrisky buzzed the internet once more with his latest multimillion-rand endorsement for Hearts Pure
  • The mummy of Lagos, as he is fondly called, is apparently living lavishly as he recently got an ambassadorial deal with top American star Blac Chyna
  • Blac Chyna, excited about the entire kickoff, took to social media to make the announcement, to which Bob reacted

PAY ATTENTION: Empowering lives, one story at a time. Briefly News launched a YouTube channel Briefly TV. Subscribe now!

American top model Blac Chyna has named socialite Idris Okuneye, aka Bobrisky, as a brand ambassador for her premium hairline, Hearts Pure.

Blac shared the news on her Instagram story, saying she's thrilled to have the cross-dresser on board.

Sharing a short video of herself discussing the endorsement contract, she said:

"Bobrisky, I am so excited that you are now a part of the Hearts Pure team."

The American socialite also followed Bobrisky on Instagram.

Bobrisky reacts to ambassador deal from Blac Chyna

Excited about the multimillion-rand ambassadorial deal, the controversial influencer took to his Instagram story channel to share Blac Chyna’s video.

Making a remark on the huge situation, he said:

"I got an ambassador deal from @blacchyna. I can’t wait to unveil this big deal, guys. Who is your mother again?"

Netizens react to Bobrisky’s new deal

poeticdrugs:

"She’s the GOAT."

timmy_44_scm:

"OK, congrats Mr IDRIS."

owambespicey:

"Leave influencing job for @bobrisky222 my brand is a living testimony."

nikkybantystoreswears:

"Mama won... congratulations."

senatorezedavidson:

"I hope their favourite is seeing what the Lord is doing!! When you’re big, you’re big!! No one can bring you down."

oke.misola:

"Make her sell affordable hair for us."

Blac Chyna removes Baphomet tattoo following viral baptism video

Briefly News reported that Blac Chyna went through a painful tattoo removal just days after being baptised.

The former OnlyFans model shocked the world after announcing that she would be committing to a religious path and has since gone on to remove her beauty implants.

Many saw this as a clout-chasing tactic at first but after going so far as to have multiple painful procedures, people are beginning to question whether or not that is the case.

Source: Legit.ng

ncG1vNJzZmiaop6yp7jYZ5qoZqqWfKa6056prZmZo7qmutNomp6klZe%2FqsDInqpoaWZmf3J%2FjJujmptdmLW6usBmmKemn6q7pLHSZpmomqKewKzFjJqkm5mjqK6lu9Fmo66wpafGbrTAoqlmmqKWu6V7

Share!