Keyan Safyari Wife 2023: Is He Married or Just in a Relationship?

Producer, director and Emmy-winning cinematographer Keyan Safyari has worked on feature films, TV shows, advertisements and music videos. He earned a BA in Film Production from California State University, Northridge. More details about his personal life are provided in this post.

Producer, director and Emmy-winning cinematographer Keyan Safyari has worked on feature films, TV shows, advertisements and music videos. He earned a BA in Film Production from California State University, Northridge. More details about his personal life are provided in this post.

Is Keyan Safyari Married?

As of yet, it is expected that Keyan Safyari is single because he has not been spotted with any girl. But he was in a relationship till July 2023.

Who is the Ex-Girlfriend of Keyan Safyari?

Bebe Rexha is the ex- girlfriendend of Keyan Safyari. Bebe and Keyan began dating just before the COVID-19 epidemic brought the globe to a standstill and she admitted in October 2020 that he made her feel less lonely while under quarantine.

She said:

“I have a very wonderful man in my life right now, He’s so amazing. I’m very grateful for him and I’m just enjoying my life and seeing where it goes.”

She added that Keyan was “special” and that the most significant individuals in her life likewise regarded him favourably.  Bebe added:

“He’s understanding of my career and what I do, My family loves him. He’s just, honestly, an amazing person and he makes me happy. It just feels right.”

When they were seen kissing in front of Rexha’s Los Angeles house in September 2020, the pair’s relationship was first speculated to exist. She gave the director a Ferrari for his birthday that autumn. She did, however, publish a slideshow of images of Safyari to commemorate his birthday in September 2022.

If you want to read more posts related to the spouses of other stars then you can check out our below posts:

When did Keyan Safyari & Bebe Rexha Break up?

They dated from early 2020 until July 2023. On July 28, 2023, the “I’m a Mess” singer announced their breakup during a London concert.

Bebe Rexha confirms her breakup with Keyan Safyari during her July 28th London concert 💔 pic.twitter.com/EQJ2zWrE1h

— E! News (@enews) August 1, 2023

Rexha made breakup hints earlier in the same month when she shared a screenshot of a lengthy text from Safyari in which he berated her for being overweight.

He wrote:

“I always said I would be honest with you and your face was changing so I told you it was, You gained 35 pounds obviously you gained weight and your face changes? Should I just pretend it didn’t happen and that it’s ok?”

She added:

“You know I always found you to be beautiful and loved you no matter what.”

You can see the screenshot which Bebe shared in a tweet provided below:

Bebe Rexha seems to have broken up with boyfriend Keyan Safyari and shares text of him calling out her weight gain:

“I always said I would be honest with you and your face was changing so I told you it was… that was the conversation we were having and you asked. Because I… pic.twitter.com/NONOjdWoY9

— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) July 16, 2023

You can follow our Twitter account and view our other most recent posts if you’re interested in learning more about the personal lives of other celebrities.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbnxxgo6knLKZnmLAorLYmqmiZaees6Z5kWlpbGc%3D

Share!