Addy Perez Husband: Who is Mysterious Life Partner?

Recently Addy Perezs husband is a topic of interest among fans. They want to know with whom is she married. Well explore Addy Perezs life with a special focus on her husband who plays a big role in her life.

Recently Addy Perez’s husband is a topic of interest among fans. They want to know with whom is she married. We’ll explore Addy Perez’s life with a special focus on her husband who plays a big role in her life.

Who is Addy Perez’s Husband?

Addy keeps her personal life private and hasn’t revealed anything about her husband. She did not share any pictures with her husband on the internet yet. Once in 2019, Addy tweeted on Twitter:

“Big Surprise from us! My husband and I will be expecting our first baby in August! New experience and a new family member on the way! I will be taking a break till our baby is here.”

Below we provided a tweet shared by Addy Perez:

Big Surprise from us! My husband and I will be expecting our first baby in August! New experience and a new family member on the way! I will be taking a break till our baby is here. 👶🏻🍼❤️ @RCSD @OfficialLivePD @LivePDNation @Sean_C_Larkin @danabrams @TomMorrisJr1 @WomenPatrol pic.twitter.com/ZvuHEXg3fe

— Addy Perez (@addy_pez) March 10, 2019

In that photo, it was written that Addy & Luis, so we can assume that Luis is her spouse. Other than that, her husband’s information is not completely available on the internet.

As of yet, this much information is available related to Addy Perez’s personal life. Whenever we get any update we will share it with you. Till then you can get other information related to Addy Perez in the below paragraphs.

Below we provided our latest posts related to other stars’ spouses:

A Look at Addy Perez’s Professional Life

Addy Perez is from the Bronx and works at the Richland County Sheriff’s Department in South Carolina. She grew up in the neighborhood of New York City. Addy was a drill sergeant leader in the Army in addition to being a police officer. In 2016, she resigned from her position.

Her family is heavily involved in the New York Police Department. Perez made appearances in all four seasons of Live PD and On Patrol: Live.

We are unaware of Addy Perez’s age at this time, even though she has not revealed her birthdate to the public. We will update this post with any new information she may provide in the future about herself and her family. Thus, remember to return to our website to see the updates we provide.

Discover amazing stories on our website that will inspire you. We share detailed profiles and interesting stories about the lives of incredible people. Stay tuned with us by following our Twitter account for more exciting content related to your favorite celebrities.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZ3xygI6am52xXaWys7HZZp%2Buq5KWu6V7

Share!