Who is Harry Porterfield Wife Marianita Porterfield? Meet Amanda Porterfield, Reporter Granddaughter

Harry Porterfield Wife: Harry Porterfield was one of the respected person at CBS, he created his legacy in media industry and her granddaughter is continueing his legacy. He was retired in the year 2015 after serving almost 51 years in the media. His family is now in sorrow, and as per sources they are planning

Harry Porterfield Wife: Harry Porterfield was one of the respected person at CBS, he created his legacy in media industry and her granddaughter is continueing his legacy. He was retired in the year 2015 after serving almost 51 years in the media. His family is now in sorrow, and as per sources they are planning a public memorial in Chicago.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Who is Harry Porterfield Wife Marianita Porterfield:

Harry Porterfield was a great media personality, he has served almost 51 in media industry and also worked as a news anchor at CBS. At the age of 95, Harry passed away surrounding with family member and relative.

The short illness, become the cause of his death. His family confiremed that he died because of natural causes. Harry left his wife “Marianita Hicks Porterfield”, four children, a grandchild, and a great-grandchild.

Marianita and Harry lived their 55 years of marrige together, she supported him by being there for him during the highs and lows of his line of work.

See also  Where Is Dana Perino This Week? Is Dana Perino Leaving Fox? Why Is Dana Perino Not on the Five Today?

Harry and Marianita’s relation was the perfect example of loving marriage, which enabled Harry to follow his passion and significantly influence the journalism industry.

Amanda Porterfield, Reporter Granddaughter:

“Amanda Porterfield” the granddaghter of Haary continues her grandfather’s legacy. She works as a respected news anchor in Milwaukee as per reports. In a talk she said, “I interned with him when he was at WLS,” he definitely inspired me to get into TV. I don’t think I knew it at the time, but when I reflect on my career I’m like, ‘this is what I was going to do all along.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Amanda Porterfield (@amandaporterfield_official)

Amanda eventually started reporting for the weekend newscasts but now she is CBS 58’s Noon and 4pm Anchor. “Porterfield has helped CBS 58 receive several awards including those for reporting coverage during the Sherman Park Unrest” said “cbs58” report.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Amanda Porterfield (@amandaporterfield_official)

As per cbs58 reports, Amanda is a founding member of Milwaukee Crime Stoppers, and serves on the board. She worked closely with the Champaign County Sheriff’s Office on creating more opportunities for those with mental and behavioral issues.

See also  Blacksburg High School VA Student Death News, Blacksburg High School Students Found Dead, Blacksburg Murder-Suicide

Harry Porterfield Chicago CBS:

Jennifer Lyons, president and general manager at CBS 2 said, “Harry was a deeply admired and well-loved journalist. An icon who impacted the community he served. He’s left an unforgettable legacy for all of Chicago.”

Harry started his television career at CBS 2 in 1964, where he first starting as a newswriter, but later because of his deep voice, he was chosen to be on the air.

During CBS 2, he created his own segment called “Someone You Should Know“, featuring ordinary Chicagoans doing extraordinary things.

Well, recently we got to know that Harry’s family is planning a public memorial in Chicago as per reports, but there is no further information about it

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunDDx6hkoqtdna6zvthmp6iqpJq%2Fp7XEpZtmr5mbsm65wKugmqaZqa5uvM6rq56qlp6yrbCO

Share!