Cry Me A River Chapter 18 Reddit Spoiler, Release Date, Recap, Raw Scan & News

Cry Me A River Chapter 18: Cry Me A River is a popular BL manhwa that has captivated the hearts of many readers with its thrilling plot, stunning art, and complex characters. The manhwa, written and illustrated by Majjip, follows the story of Mi-eum, a young man who agrees to work as a domestic servant

Cry Me A River Chapter 18: Cry Me A River is a popular BL manhwa that has captivated the hearts of many readers with its thrilling plot, stunning art, and complex characters. The manhwa, written and illustrated by Majjip, follows the story of Mi-eum, a young man who agrees to work as a domestic servant for a wealthy family in order to pay off his father’s debt.

However, he soon discovers that his mission is to get close to the mysterious and aloof young master, Baek Jitae, who is hiding a dark secret. As Mi-eum and Baek Jitae develop a tense and intense relationship, they also face danger from unknown enemies who want to expose Baek Jitae’s secret and ruin his life.

The manhwa is currently serialized on Lezhin Comics Webtoon and Tapas, where it has gained a lot of fans and positive reviews. The latest chapter of the manhwa, chapter 17, was released on November 24, 2023. In this chapter, we see Mi-eum and Baek Jitae spending some quality time together, as they go on a date to an amusement park.

However, their happiness is short-lived, as they are attacked by a group of masked men who try to kidnap Baek Jitae. Mi-eum manages to fight them off, but he gets injured in the process. Baek Jitae takes him to a hospital, where he confesses his feelings for him and kisses him. The chapter ends with a cliffhanger, as Baek Jitae receives a phone call from his father, who tells him that he has to return home immediately and marry someone else.

So, when will the next chapter of the manhwa, chapter 18, be released? And what spoilers and news can we expect from it? Here is what we know so far:

Cry Me A River Chapter 18 Release Date

According to the official schedule, Cry Me A River Chapter 18 is expected to be released on December 3, 2023. However, this date is subject to change depending on the author’s and the publisher’s circumstances. Therefore, it is advisable to check the official sources for any updates or delays.

Global Release Time

The release time of the manhwa may vary depending on your location and time zone. Here is a table that shows the approximate release time of Cry Me A River Chapter 18 in different regions of the world:

RegionTime ZoneRelease Time
KoreaKST12:00 PM
JapanJST1:00 PM
ChinaCST12:00 PM
IndiaIST8:30 AM
UKGMT4:00 AM
USAEST11:00 PM
USAPST8:00 PM

Please note that these times are only estimates and may not be accurate.

Countdown

Timer expired

READ ALSO: Cry Me A River Chapter 16 Reddit Spoiler

Cry Me A River Chapter 18 Spoiler

The official spoiler for Cry Me A River Chapter 18 has not been released yet. However, some fans have shared their predictions and theories on Reddit, based on the previous chapters and the raw scans. Here are some of the possible scenarios that could happen in chapter 18:

• Mi-eum and Baek Jitae will have a heated argument, as Baek Jitae will try to explain his situation and ask Mi-eum to wait for him. Mi-eum will feel betrayed and hurt, as he will think that Baek Jitae is using him and does not care about him. He will also be angry that Baek Jitae did not tell him the truth about his family and his arranged marriage.
  • Mi-eum will decide to leave Baek Jitae and quit his job as a domestic servant. He will pack his belongings and try to escape from the hospital. However, he will be stopped by Baek Jitae’s father, who will threaten him and warn him to stay away from his son. He will also reveal some shocking information about Baek Jitae’s secret and his past.
  • Mi-eum will be kidnapped by the same group of masked men who attacked him and Baek Jitae at the amusement park. They will torture him and try to extract information from him about Baek Jitae. They will also reveal their identity and their motive, which will be related to Baek Jitae’s secret and his family’s business.
  • Baek Jitae will find out that Mi-eum is missing and will suspect that his father or his enemies are behind it. He will defy his father’s orders and will try to rescue Mi-eum. He will also confess his true feelings for him and will promise to protect him and be with him.

These are just some of the possible spoilers for chapter 18. However, they are not confirmed and may not happen in the actual chapter. Therefore, it is better to wait for the official release and read the chapter for yourself.

Cry Me A River Chapter 18 Raw Scan

The raw scan for Cry Me A River Chapter 18 has not been leaked yet. The raw scan is usually the original Korean version of the chapter, which is scanned and uploaded online by some fans before the official release. However, the raw scan is often of low quality and may contain errors and mistranslations. Therefore, it is not recommended to read the raw scan and spoil yourself. It is better to wait for the official English translation and support the author and the publisher.

Recap

Here is a brief recap of what happened in the previous chapter, chapter 17, of Cry Me A River:

• Mi-eum and Baek Jitae go on a date to an amusement park, where they have fun and enjoy each other’s company. They ride the Ferris wheel, where they share a tender moment and hug each other.
  • They are attacked by a group of masked men, who try to kidnap Baek Jitae. Mi-eum fights them off, but he gets injured in the process. Baek Jitae takes him to a hospital, where he thanks him for saving him and kisses him.
  • Baek Jitae receives a phone call from his father, who tells him that he has to return home immediately and marry someone else. He also tells him that he knows about his relationship with Mi-eum and that he will not tolerate it. Baek Jitae is shocked and scared, as he does not want to lose Mi-eum.

Where To Read

You can read Cry Me A River Chapter 18 online on the official websites of Lezhin Comics Webtoon and Tapas. These are the authorized platforms that provide the legal and high-quality English translation of the manhwa. You can also support the author and the publisher by purchasing the coins or tokens to unlock the chapters. Reading the manhwa on the official sources will also help the manhwa to gain more popularity and recognition.

Rating

Cry Me A River is rated 18+ on Lezhin Comics Webtoon and Tapas, as it contains mature content such as violence, blood, nudity, and explicit scenes. Therefore, it is not suitable for underage readers or those who are sensitive to such content. The manhwa also deals with some dark and sensitive themes such as abuse, trauma, and mental health. Therefore, it is advised to read the manhwa with caution and discretion and its Popularity #32351 in Myanimelist.

Cry Me A River Chapter 18 Review

Cry Me A River is a captivating and compelling manhwa that will keep you hooked with its intriguing plot, stunning art, and complex characters. The manhwa has a perfect balance of suspense, drama, and romance, as it explores the relationship between Mi-eum and Baek Jitae, who are both hiding secrets and facing dangers. The manhwa also has a lot of twists and turns, as it reveals the mystery behind Baek Jitae’s secret and his enemies. The manhwa has a lot of emotional and intense moments, as it shows the struggles and conflicts of the characters, as well as their growth and development.

The manhwa also has some sweet and cute moments, as it shows the chemistry and affection between Mi-eum and Baek Jitae. The manhwa has a beautiful and expressive art style, which enhances the mood and atmosphere of the story. The manhwa has a smooth and engaging narration, which makes the story easy to follow and understand.

The manhwa has a loyal and active fanbase, who are eagerly waiting for the next chapter and discussing their theories and opinions on Reddit and other social media platforms. The manhwa has received a lot of praise and positive feedback from the readers, who have rated it highly on various platforms. The manhwa has an average rating of 4.8 out of 5 stars on Lezhin Comics Webtoon and 4.9 out of 5 stars on Tapas.

Cry Me A River is a must-read manhwa for fans of BL genre and mystery genre. It is a thrilling and touching story that will make you cry, and fall in love with the characters. The manhwa is updated weekly, so don’t miss the next chapter and stay tuned for more updates. You can also join the Reddit community of Cry Me A River and share your thoughts and opinions with other fans. Cry Me A River is a manhwa that will make you cry a river of tears and emotions.

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGikmqaYrK5wr9GyZKadXZZ6s7XVnqlmm5iWvbWx0WZocWc%3D

Share!