Song Kang's Surprise Revelation to Kim Yoo Jung

In My Demon, the dynamic between Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung will change drastically. In the new fantasy rom-com My Demon airing on SBS, Kim Yoo Jung stars as Do Do Hee, a chaebol heiress with demon-like tendencies and an inability to trust others, and Song Kang portrays Jung Gu Won, a real demon

In “My Demon,” the dynamic between Song Kang and Kim Yoo Jung will change drastically. In the new fantasy rom-com “My Demon” airing on SBS, Kim Yoo Jung stars as Do Do Hee, a chaebol heiress with demon-like tendencies and an inability to trust others, and Song Kang portrays Jung Gu Won, a real demon who suffers the sudden loss of his abilities.

My Demon New Episode Recap & Spoilers

In the prior episode of “My Demon,” Gu Won’s valiant efforts to regain his demonic abilities from Do Do Hee were ultimately unsuccessful. The episode concluded with Gu Won defending Do Do Hee from an unexpected attack by throwing himself in front of her.

The dynamic between Gu Won and Do Do Hee seems to have changed in the recently released promo images for the upcoming episode of the drama. As they stand side by side in the rain, their gazes remain locked. Do Do Hee looks up at the demon, who is now helpless, and her expression reflects a hint of sadness. As the rain dampens Do Do Hee’s clothes, Gu Won, who appears distant, tilts the umbrella forward to keep her dry. The drama’s creators have stated that in Episode 3, Gu Won will tell Do Do Hee the truth about who he is and the hidden abilities of his cross tattoo.

Take a look at below tweet:

Yoojung has always ate this kind of scene… crying and being angry at the same time#mydemon #mydemonep2 #마이데몬 #kimyoojung #kimyoujung #김유정 pic.twitter.com/eDvDXGk4ZB

— 푸트리 🍒 (@moonliebe_) December 1, 2023

You can also read about other latest posts we have covered:

“Gu Won will tell Do Do Hee who he is,” they said. Do Do Hee is in jeopardy from the numerous enemies surrounding her, and Gu Won requires his abilities to save himself. Viewers will be captivated by the transformations they experience after they join forces, each motivated by their own unique reasons. Coming to you live on December 1st at 10 p.m. KST, “My Demon” will have its next episode.

An Adorable First Encounter Announced for Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang

The following sequence of still images depicts the initial meeting of the protagonists; an unexpected accident causes Do Do He, who appears to be in a state of fierce poise, to become terrified. The heiress sits in her car, her expression one of terror as she fixes her gaze on an object ahead of her.

Meanwhile, Jung Gu Won’s menacing presence and unsettling stare are making their way towards Do Do Hee’s vehicle. The pilot episode of the series will air today, November 24, and according to the producers, Gu Won and Do Hee will have a sweet and terrifying first meeting. The heiress is in danger, and the devil appears to her and makes her a tempting offer.

You can also join us on our Twitter account to know more details relating to K-pop and K-dramas.

ncG1vNJzZmiokZeusLqNnKamZ52ueqWxzKilZqaVrHqmvMispp2dXaeypK3PZqqpp5mhsrO%2Fjg%3D%3D

Share!