RIP Hong Kong Singer Coco Lee (Death Cause Confirmed)

Coco Lee, Chinese American singer, and songwriter also known for performing an Oscar-nominated song in the film Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, passed away on Monday, 5 June 2023. She was only 48 years old. But the causes of her death do not come to light yet

Coco Lee, Chinese American singer, and songwriter also known for performing an Oscar-nominated song in the film “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon,” passed away on Monday, 5 June 2023. She was only 48 years old. But the causes of her death do not come to light yet

Coco Lee’s Cause Of Death

She committed suἰcἰde according to her sisters Carol and Nancy Lee. But nobody confirmed where she died. Though when they come to Lee to attempt suicide, they take her to the hospital. 

“Coco had been suffering from depression for a few years but her condition deteriorated drastically over the last few months,” her sisters wrote. “Although Coco sought professional help and did her best to fight depression, sadly that demon inside of her took the better of her.”

In Aisa, she was a successful pop singer and her best song was  “A Love Before Time” in the 2000 film “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon.” This song was nominated for Oscar in 2000, and during the ceremony in 2001, she performed it in front of millions of people.

“Combining the flavor and texture of Eastern music with the orchestral color and sensitive lyrics of Western culture, the magic of this stunningly beautiful film is truly realized in this evocative love ballad,” the actress Julia Stiles said when she introduced Ms. Lee’s performance.

She began her career professionally after winning the runner-up trophy in a singing competition show on TVB, in Hong Kong in 1993. “I was timid as a kid,” she said. “I would hide in the bathroom and sing in the shower. I always predicted my older sister Nancy would be the singer. She’s beautiful, talented and she’s got nice legs. I had no idea it would be me.”

Check out the below tweet:

Hong Kong-born singer and songwriter Coco Lee has died by suicide. https://t.co/e5DFqAoSla

— HuffPost (@HuffPost) July 5, 2023

After then she debuted her album in 1994, with a Taiwanese record label. “My goal in the singing business is not to stay in one place,” she told, and she would like to work in Asia and the U.S. Her first full English album was “Just No Other Way,” including pop and R&B songs tracks like “Before I Fall In Love,” and “Runaway Bride.” Ms. Lee also voiced characters in some animated movies like “Mulan.”

If you are interested to know about the death reasons of other personalities who died soon check out below: 

She was born in Jan. 1975 in Hong Kong but moved to the US to her study. To become a doctor and study biology she join the University of California at Irvine, but she dropped out the college after one year. She was also known for her energetic performances and wanted to open a world for Chinese singers. She was married to Bruce Rockowitz, and the couple have two daughters. 

Check out the below tweet:

Hong Kong-born singer and songwriter Coco Lee has died by suicide. https://t.co/e5DFqAoSla

— HuffPost (@HuffPost) July 5, 2023

Nobody knows why she lost her precious life. Suἰcἰde is a crime, if you see someone who is thinking about suἰcἰde help them, your help can save someone’s life. You can bookmark our site venturejolt.com for more updates. 

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdgbHxxgo6hpqefXaC8r7OMrKCnn5WneqS7wqhkpZ2VYrGqscNo

Share!